- Local coordinating structure
- Unified Coordination Group
- Local emergency operations center
- Always in effect, and elements can be implemented as needed on a flexible, scalable basis to improve response.
The Correct Answer:
D. The national response framework is always in effect, and elements can be implemented as needed on a flexible, scalable basis to improve response.
A national response framework or NRF can be defined as a guide responsible for responding to emergencies and disasters in a nation. It is generally built on adaptable, scalable, and flexible factors that the national incident management system has identified in order to arrange the roles and responsibilities.
This framework is responsible for helping the citizens, businesses, non-governmental organizations, and jurisdictions in several factors. These factors are listed down below:
- Developing the plans for the whole community.
- Integrating the continuity plans
- To collaborate in order to stabilize the lifelines and restore the services within a community.
- Capabilities in responding to a failed business, infrastructure sector, or supply chain.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-800.D