- Local emergency operations center
- Unified Coordination Group
- State/tribal emergency operations
- Regional response coordination center
The Correct Answer:
A. In order to help form a common operating picture of the incident and secure additional resources, the Incident Commander relays requirements to the local emergency operations center.
When the commander of a local incident determines that there is a need for additional resources or the capability, then these requirements are passed on to the EOC or local emergency operation center. These centers are the physical location and generally carry out multi-agency coordination. At these centers, several coordinating structures ( local) come together to solve the problems. The Non-governmental organizations, racial or ethnic organizations, associations, academia, and the private sectors are all the common elements of EOC.
The central role of local emergency operation Centre are listed down below:
- They are responsible for helping share incident situation awareness.
- They are responsible for relieving the burden of on-scene command of external coordination.
- They are responsible for securing the additional resources that may be required to meet the incident objectives.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-800.D