- Track and Report
- Identify Requirements
- Order and Acquire
The Correct Answer:
1. Mobilize resource management tasks deploy or activate personnel and resources.
During an event, the main responsibility of resource management is to deploy and activate employees and assets. So this process of deploying and activating is called mobilization. In simple words, mobilization can be defined as transporting the required assets to the incident areas. Moving the assets into the crisis condition, for example, with better good resources, in order to fulfill the requirements can also be made by the team.
When people and other assets are contacted through established means, they begin deploying. When deployed personnel are notified, they are provided with the below-mentioned data:
- Place of departure
- Mode of transportation
- Estimated resource arrival date and time
- Reporting location
- Assigned supervisor
- Anticipated incident assignment
- Anticipated duration of deployment
- Incident number
- Resource order number
- Applicable cost
- Funding codes
Learning how and where to engage with potential contributors in a way and dialect people understanding and establishing common ground via shared beliefs and interests is the main aspect of resource mobilization. It also requires identifying the correct prospect to contact and connecting the possibility with the appropriate resource mobilization approach. The importance of resource mobilization in any organization are listed down below:
- Management ensures that there is a proper flow of resources in the organization.
- The management responsible for supporting the long term viability
- It allows for the enhancement and expansion of the products and services
Excellent resource management generally results in the availability of the right resources at the correct time required for the fulfillment of a particular work.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-700.B