- Developing an emergency plan for hazardous materials incidents
- Regulating hazardous materials transportation through local ordinances
- Regulating safe disposal of hazardous
- All of these
The Correct Answer:
D. The local role in reducing public risks from hazardous materials includes developing an emergency plan for hazardous materials incidents, regulating hazardous materials transportation through local ordinances, and regulating the safe disposal of hazardous.
The federal emergency management agency is the leading agency that has a lead role in enforcing the managing activities or planning a disabled emergency response in any hazardous conditions. Several functions may help to reduce the public risk from any portion of materials that can be hazardous.
The local communities are responsible for informing and protecting the individuals or citizens from dangerous materials. They make an emergency plan that identifies the resources and ensures coordination among the team members. The Local role of the communities in minimizing the hazards exposure at listed below:
- Regulating the transportation of hazardous materials
- Regulating the disposal of the hazardous materials
- Developing the emergency plan
- The majority of communities are also responsible for regulating the traffic of hazardous materials through the help of specific zoning requirements.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-5.A