- Developing subordinates for the future
- Stepping out of a tactical role to assume a leadership role when needed
- Ensuring tasks are understood
- All of the above
The Correct Answer:
D. A leader’s commitment to duty is demonstrated by developing subordinates for the future, stepping out of a tactical role to assume a leadership role when needed, and ensuring tasks are understood.
A leader should always be committed to integrity, respect, and duty accountable for making the leader much more effective in the tasks. A leader is responsible for understanding and practicing all of their responsibilities very professionally so that the task can be done excellently. A leader is also responsible for recognizing the relationship between leadership values and commitments.
The duty of a leader starts with everything that may require by the policy, but it does not mean that they generally need to fulfill the requirements. The qualities of an effective leader are listed down below:
- Taking charge within the scope of authority.
- Being very proficient in the job.
- Preparing to step out of the tactical role to assume the role of a leader.
- Making timely decisions
- Ensuring that the team members have understood the tasks.
- Developing the subordinates for the future
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-200.C