- Provides an orientation to individual resources at the beginning of their assignments
- Sets forth the specific tasks, reporting relationships, and expectations for support staff
- Presents the Incident Action Plan (IAP) for the upcoming period to supervisory personnel
- Helps keep the public and media informed about the incident status and operational accomplishments
The Correct Answer:
C. Presents the Incident Action Plan (IAP) for the upcoming period to supervisory personnel describes the Operational Period Briefing
The process of the Incident Action Plan can be defined as the progression of briefings and meetings utilized to develop the plan. These plans are being used for the briefing for the operational period. The general staff and command members, and operation section chief are all responsible for providing the critical information required for safety and effective performance.
The critical factors for the operational period briefing are listed down below:
- This is generally conducted at the start of every operational period.
- This is responsible for presenting the incident Action Plan, especially for the upcoming period.
- This incident action plan is shared with the supervisory personnel incorporation section.
- The briefing should be very concise and easy to understand.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-200.C