- Products that store, process, transmit, convert, duplicate, or receive electronic information
- Public-facing and internal websites
The Correct Answer:
D. A public-facing and internal website are not required to meet Section 508 guidance.
According to the American census, around 20% of the population suffers from one or more disabilities. These disabilities have impacted the life of an individual. Section 508 of the rehabilitation act of 1973 has provided specific access to information and data on the people suffering from disabilities compared to those who do not suffer from disabilities.
The EIT stands for electronic and information technology. The EIT is responsible for developing and maintaining the electronic record of the People. Agencies are accountable for storing, processing, duplicating, converting, transmitting, and receiving electronic information according to section 508. The information types are listed down below:
- Fax machines
- Telecommunications products
- Office documents in Word file or PDF files
- Public-facing as well as internal websites.
See all Questions of IS-20.22