- Situational Awareness
- Incident Objectives
- Resource Allocations
- Shared Agency Authority
The Correct Answer:
B. In a Unified Command, members representing multiple jurisdictions and agencies work together to establish Incident Objectives.
The unified command or the incident commander is responsible for establishing the incident objectives. The main aim is to maintain the flow of operations in the incident area.
- The incident objectives of the management mainly include the following factors:
- Identify the tactics, activities, tasks, and strategies to achieve the incident objectives.
- establishing the specific objectives
- Issuing and developing the procedures, protocols, plans, and assignments to accomplish the task.
- Documenting the results for the objectives.
The incident action plan consists of the incident’s objectives. Several operations are performed to reach the objectives. The incident command system receives resources, support, and information to achieve the goals.
Coordination is maintained among team members by using specific codes to avoid miscommunication and confusion.
← Previous question
Next question →
See all Questions of IS-100.C